Call for Abstract
Global Congress on Asthma, Allergy and Immunology , will be organized around the theme “”
AAI 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in AAI 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Asthma: Signs, Symptoms & Causes
- Track 1-2Asthma attacks, diagnosis and treatment
- Track 1-3Common & advanced asthma medications
- Track 2-1What are the treatments for allergic asthma?
- Track 2-2What are the potential complications of allergic asthma?
- Track 2-3What are the potential complications of allergic asthma?
- Track 3-1Allergy shots
- Track 3-2Animal study cases on asthma
- Track 3-3Asthma & Pregnancy
- Track 4-1Paediatric Asthma
- Track 4-2Asthma: Signs, Symptoms & Causes
- Track 4-3Asthma attacks, diagnosis and treatment
Allergies area unit one in all the foremost common chronic diseases.A chronic malady lasts a protracted time or happens usually. Associate hypersensitivity reaction happens once the body’s system sees a substance as harmful and overreacts to that. The substances that cause sensitivity area unit allergens. Once somebody has allergies, their system makes associate protein referred to as immunoglobulin E (IgE). These antibodies answer allergens.
- Track 5-1What is allergic asthma?
- Track 5-2What are the causes of allergic asthma?
- Track 5-3What are the symptoms of allergic asthma?
- Track 6-1Paediatric Asthma
- Track 6-2Asthma & Pregnancy
- Track 6-3Animal study cases on asthma
- Track 7-1Treatments
- Track 7-2Types of asthma
- Track 7-3Pediatric Asthma
There are some well-known and obvious triggers you must avoid after you have respiratory disorder cold air, dust mites, pollen, tobacco smoke, mold, and pet dander among them. However what concerning your favorite candle, thunderstorms, aspirin, or perhaps traffic? Many odd or uncommon things will trigger Associate in nursing respiratory disease. If you have got respiratory disorder, it’s vital to spot your own specific triggers therefore you'll try and avoid or a minimum of be higher ready for a possible attack.
- Track 10-1Expertise in the full range of pediatric respiratory conditions
- Track 10-2Advanced diagnostic capabilities
- Track 10-3Innovative respiratory disease research
- Track 11-1Where Is Pulmonary Rehabilitation Administered?
- Track 11-2Can Use Oxygen during Pulmonary Rehabilitation?
- Track 11-3Can Do Pulmonary Rehabilitation at Home?
Internal medicineGeneral medicine is medical specialty of diagnosis, preventing and in treatment of adult diseases. For Asthma patients an internist is the doctor who specializes in internal medicine. Internist is the study of diseases in adults particularly related to internal organs and general medicine. Many internists enter into the practice completing their internal medicine training. These physician practice “general internal medicine” and are commonly referred as the “general internists”. They are referred as the experts in diagnosis , in treatment of illness and in health promotion even though they are not limited to only one type of medical problems or organ system.
- Track 14-1Signs and Symptoms
- Track 14-2Prevention and Management
- Track 14-3COPD: Risk factors and complications